Thrillernewsgh.com is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. To better inform you of our policy concerning user privacy, we have adopted the following terms. Please note that these terms are subject to change, and any such changes will be included on this page.
– Information that Thrillernewsgh.com May Collect Online
Thrillernewsgh.com may collect and process the following data about you:
– information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including names, e-mail and website addresses; we may also ask you for information for other purposes, for example when you report a problem with our site;
– if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
– details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
– Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about the data protection or if you wish to make use of rights or claims regarding your personal data, please contact: [email protected]
-Links on internet pages of other companies
Our website contains links to internet sites of other companies. We are not responsible for the data protection measures of other internet sites. Information about the data protection of these companies can be found on these websites.
All the information on thrillernewsgh.com is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]