VIDEO: Nigerian Singer, Harrysong Hospitalized After Suffering From Food Poison In Ghana

Spread the word

Nigerian superstar, Harrysong has been reportedly hospitalized in Ghana after he was diagnosed with food poison whiles in Ghana.

Doctors confirmed that the food he ate was poisoned, hence his admission at the hospital.

“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”, a close friend revealed.

READ ALSO  Final year student of Methodist Girls SHS dies

However, the singer has reacted to the reports saying he is feeling better now, even though he has missed all his interviews and meetings.

Source:thenewsgh.com


Spread the word

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.